Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a whirlpool washing machine and when I press start it

Customer Question

I have a whirlpool washing machine and when I press start it just flashes "0-n" on screen.
Do you know what this means. Have looked online but no joy.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a Whirlpool washer Tech and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your washer?Also may I have the Full model #? Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've sorted it
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Oh Ok GREAT please rate kindly so I can close thsi out for you, and if you ever have a problem again please keep us in mind ;-) Have a wonderful Sunday!Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Child lock was turned on
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
LOL ;-)Luckily it was something simple ;-)