George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

DWL DEA6025 dishwasher sounds like it is filling & working

DWL DEA6025 dishwasher sounds like it is filling & working normally but nothing is happening. The power & ECO wash lights flash rapidly?
Hi John, my name is***** you provide me with the complete model number and serial number from the data label on the appliance... regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hotpoint DWL DEA6025
S?N###-##-####
The number you have given is incomplete John.. the Hotpoint DWL should be something like Hotpoint DWLXXX.. The XXX being a set of numbers.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The machine is fixed under the unit.
So the only other numbers on the machine & documentation are:
LFT 04 UK/TA ***********
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't understand why I am now being asked to pay again?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I fail to understand how this works! You have failed to call me & I must now go to work, will you refund my money?
The request for you to pay extra comes as a request that you only need to accept if you wish to phone me. I have sent you the number because you accepted that request. Sorry I am late responding to you, but I too had to go off to work. I am a full time Appliance Engineer who does this to assist people who cannot afford the call-out fees normally charged. I have the answer to your problem if you wish to continue..??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes please, but am unavailable until Wednesday, I have paid the fee, so seek the the answer?
I have sent my number but not received yours, l suspect that is normal.
Wednesday day I am free before 1200 to speak.
Ok .. I got your text.. I'll await your call on Wednesday AM. regards
Good to speak to you today John.. Keep my numbers and if you need to chat, feel free to call. regardsGeorge