George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I am getting error code E:00 on a Bosch WAB24161GB washing

I am getting error code E:00 on a Bosch WAB24161GB washing machine, still under warranty , I can't find this code anywhere , is it an easy fix or do I need to call after sales . Thanks
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hi Hazel, my name is*****:00 Means that an error has been found but the system cannot determine what type of error.. Please call the Bosch Aftersales team on the number supplied in the back of the manual for that appliance. regardsGeorge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay thanks , just as I feared !!
It is not worth trying again and just hoping that the fault corrects itself, because if it happens again when the appliance is out of warranty you will have no cover. Please remember to rate my assistance using the Stars provided. regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'll get Bosch out to look at it , thanks