George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

We have a double oven Model JLBID0S904 PURCHASED from JOHN

We have a double oven Model JLBID0S904 PURCHASED from ***** ***** in 2007 it had a light fail in the main oven . then a few days later the main oven did not fully heat up . It then failed to heat up at all. Can this fault be rectified.
Regards John *********
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello John, my name is***** the faults that you have described can be fixed. The failure of the light in the office will be no only the bulb which will just need replacing. The issue with the heat in the oven could be either the thermostat or the heater element. Replacement of the heater element is not expensive in respect of the cost. This can be done by most appliance engineers with either original or aftermarket parts.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
John Effingham phone number ***********
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
living at 13 wyndham gardens Wallingford ox10 9au
It was nice to speak to you John... My contact numbers are above incase you need to ring me back.. The company that covers your area is:Concept Service LtdClowes ManorNr. LudlowPhone: 0844(###) ###-####