Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have been told that a new machine will be delivered tomorrow ORDER

Customer Question

I have been told that a new machine will be delivered tomorrow
ORDER REFERENCE is TD712641 but I do not know the time of
delivery. Telephone 01483 283 153
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I checked on this order for you.The time of delivery should be between 12 noon and 4 Pm Tuesday. That is the closest estimate the delivery techs can give.Hope that helps?In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day! Tech Michael