Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Fridge Model RLAAV22P.1 The light in my fridge has gone how

Fridge Model RLAAV22P.1 The light in my fridge has gone how do I replace the bulb please
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael replied 10 months ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Fridge ?Also can you take a pic of the light area and cover so I can advise you for certain how to do this simple task;-) Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi Michael, all I want is a light bulb replaced in my fridge , I certainly don't want to sign up to anything else, we are elderly people ( 83 & 78) and would prefer to pay cash, can you please get me out of the situation I am now in. Thank you
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
My fridge is 15 months old
Expert:  Michael replied 10 months ago.
Hi, yes I can help. first, dont accept any other offers I wil malso make sure they dont over bill you for this or sign you up to any re curing service;-)As for your lamp there are two styles of lamp covers, one you can simply reach behind to unscrew the lamp, and you can get a replacement bulb from any local hardware store, Its a fridge lamp, they will know what you need when you bring in the old one;-)If your fridge has a plastic cover over the lamp you need a small thin blade screwdriver to pry off the cover so you can remove the lamp that's all there is to this one;-)Really that lamp should have lasted much longer than 15 months, so your warranty may cover that, please check that as well. Please rate my service now so I can be sure they wont or charge or sign you up for anything you dont need.Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am sorry as I said I am 78 & haven't a clue how to take a photo in the fridge I don't have a mobile phone with a camera only a normal camera, unfortunately now getting distressed about the mess I have got myself in having put my bank details on the internet,
Expert:  Michael replied 10 months ago.
Hi no worries, I dont need the pic, I just explained the two possible types of lamp cover you could have and how to remove the lamp cover if its needed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** its very silly to get upset about a stupid light bulb, added to the stress of that its the fact I have put my bank card details on the internet. I will willingly rate your help which has been helpful, but how do I cancel my card transaction
Expert:  Michael replied 10 months ago.
Hi, please rate my service kindly, I will let Customer service know not to charge you anything else on this. All you needed was the one time service it cost you $18.00 US is all.But I will be with you no additional cost until you have the lamp replaced and working in any case.Please rate now so I can close that for you.Sincerely ***** *****
Michael, Customer Service
Experience: I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I assume the $18.00 us dollars equal £13
Expert:  Michael replied 10 months ago.
Hi yes thats correct. Did you get the lamp cover off or see hwo to remove the lamp?