Kelly
Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Technician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I am expecting delivery of a Bosch HBC84H501b build in combination

I am expecting delivery of a Bosch HBC84H501b build in combination microwave oven, which I will have to fit myself.
Are there any special requirements needed, especially re.ventilation? or can it be slotted in and connected?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The cabinet requirements (including ventilation) are shown at the link below. CLICK HERE The Owner's Manual for that model is available below as well. CLICK HERE Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The reply consisted of instruction booklet which I received wth the delivery. It did not throw any light on where ventilation holes should be cut (or provide a template). No alternatives were provided, nor ideas, other than the instruction booklet. This was poorly constructed and could result ina botched job. The money I spent on this service was excessive (to say the least) and wasted.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Further to previous questions. How can I obtain a 16anp plug suitable for a domestic socket?Brian Davidson