Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Hotpoint TCFM 90C6P condensing drier bought from Currys

Customer Question

I have a Hotpoint TCFM 90C6P condensing drier bought from Currys on 20 November 2014, serial No: *********** and registered soon thereafter. It is now subject to recall on account of fire danger, estimated date of modification November 2016. I am offered a TDWSF83BEZ for£99 if I do not want to wait that long. However the drier I have is 610mm deep which is the absolute maximum to enable the kitchen unit cupboard door to close. The depth of the TDWSF83BEZ is 659mm so would not fit my space available. On account of having had a fire through electrical fault recently, I do not want to wait until November. Can a suitable alternative be offered or suggested?
David Hollingdale
3 Southbank
Easter Park Drive
Edinburgh EH4 6SG Tel: 0131(###) ###-#### email:***@******.***
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi Sorry for the delay in getting to your question. Do you still need help on this?Have you spoke to Hotpoint about any more alternatives?Do you have an extended warrenty on the dyer? Regards