Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Bosch Classixx 7 Tumble Dryer. Can't put the dryer on as there

Customer Question

Bosch Classixx 7 Tumble Dryer.
Can't put the dryer on as there are 3 lights flashing and beeping which are the Drying, Iron Dry and Anti Crease/End lights. I usually use Cupboard Dry, this is the only one of the top lights not flashing. The start button won't flash to let me begin any programmes
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Dryer ?Also may I have the full model # ***** I can help you correctly?a Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I bought it in Feb 2013 It is a Bosch Classixx 7 tumble dryer Enr No WT£84105GB/38 FD 9212 204119
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for that information.Please try something for meUnplug your drier for 10 full minutes then plug it back in. Let me know the results, what lights you have and hwo it operates then. This is a reset for the drier tat can solve a few issues, and let me know if there is a part that needs to be replaced.Thanks for your patience!Tech Michael