Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My Beko 5411w will not drain.I have renewed the drain pump

My Beko 5411w will not drain.I have renewed the drain pump to no avail.Help
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Beko 5411w ? Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
5 years
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi thanks for that information. On this one the problem is the main control panel.If you would have been able to test the leads to the pump, on this one you would see the main control board isn't sending power to the pump. So keep the old pump as well as a spare or return that one as credit towards the new main control board;-)Its easy to replace just plug in cables. If you need a source for that part I would use: http://www.espares.co.uk/Its best to call to order that part for up date pricing. Please call: 0844 9777 888 They usually ship the same day you call as well ;-)In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your help
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hey your more than welcome:-)