Kelly
Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Technician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have a Bosch SMS50T06GB/35 dishwasher, which unfortunately

Customer Question

I have a Bosch SMS50T06GB/35 dishwasher, which unfortunately had punctures on its waste hose. I have obtained a Bosch replacement part, but don't really know how to dismantle the back of the washing machine to replace it...?
I need help in this part - previously I've repaired whirlpool dishwasher successfully.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
The attaches pages from the service manual will show you how to replace that hose. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Kelly, you are legendary! Will try this first thing tomorrow morning, unfortunately my family is at sleep hence I can't do it now. Will report back!
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Sounds good, I will be here! However, you are about 7 hours ahead of me (I am in Montana, USA) so my reply may be a bit delayed. Have nice rest of your evening! Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I managed to sort it, about to test - thanks for your help!
Will rate you in a second, but please tell how many pages does the offered service manual has?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
It is a 5mb file with 149 pages, it is a very thorough manual.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Kelly, I still haven't got the manual, can you please send it?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
I am very sorry for the delay, I did not receive notification that you had replied. Please forgive me, the file is able to be downloaded from the secure screen link I sent you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No worries, got it, many thanks!
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much, take care!