Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My name is***** live in Belgium. My induction wok from AEG gives an

Hello, my name is***** live in Belgium.
My induction wok from AEG gives an error code "E9" and blocks. At first, by pulling out the plug and after a while restarting it, I managed to use it again but now this doesn't work anymore.
It's a stand alone item and on the label I found : PNC 941 177 710/00, serie : 952 400 69 and underneath : FM 4863K-am. Made in Switzerland.
On a German site, I found one could try to switch the cables from left to right and vice versa including a "bridge" cable. Do you have a clue? Cheers, Eric
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi E9 error code is a confiquration problem between the touch control board and the filter board in there. As to the bit you have seen about switching wiring and bridging cables this is only done on 4 ring induction hobs as they have 2 power boards in there were as the one you have is a wok hob so only has one power board. But to be honest with you its more then likely the mains filter board at fault here. This is the circuit board were the mains power cable goes to.If you have disconnected the mains cable from there and left it 20 mins and then wire it back up if this hasn't cured the fault then its more then likely the filter board at fault here which will need to be replaced. Im afraid theres no swapping of wires you can do on this hob due to it being just a single power board hob. Im sorry but given the error code you have its more then likely a faulty mains filter board here causing the problem. Regards