Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

We have a Neff Combination Oven, about 3 years old, and the

Customer Question

we have a Neff Combination Oven, about 3 years old, and the microwave function is not heating and cancels after about 20 secs
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.Does it sound any different when it runs now even though it isn't heating?May I have the Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HiI cannot find any of the paperwork except the Instruction Manual which says that it is either a C57M 70S0 GB or C57M 70N0 GB.It doesn't appear to sound any different, and the fan runs normally
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when I started this question I didn't realise how long it would take and I have to leave in 15 minutes for an appointment, I apologise for wasting your time.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Im sorry for the delay. Normally I am here all day but have been in and out today helping my wife with my sons birthday party sorry for the inconvenience.Usually there will be a sticker inside the microwave or the oven doors somewhere with the full model # ***** you may need to order a part for this one.WIth this problem you will need to replace two parts. The magnetron, and a diode both of which easy to replace if you are a little handy and have a few basic hand tools. I will of course help you get this done with ease;-)The best place to get those two parts is: http://www.espares.co.uk/I would call them to order these parts.Sales0844 9777 888After sales0333 4007 888Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm, Closed Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear *****Apologies for having to rush off and I quite understand about the birthday party!The model is C57M70N0GB. My husband is quite handy so if we can do this ourselves that would be great.Sue
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi MichaelWill you be able help with this query.Sue
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Sue, yes I will help all the way through this repair;-)Just contact me again when you have the part ;-)Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael