George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Can I configure a EWM 2100 board in a Zanussi zwd12270g

Hi can I configure a EWM 2100 board in a Zanussi zwd12270g without a computer?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
No sorry David you can not.. Return the board to the retailer and ask for a pre-configured board. regardsGeorge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi George Unfortunately the retailer will not accept returns. Any idea where I can send it to get it configured or someone who has Sidekick interface?
Hello David, There are two companies that I use on a regular basis for this sort of thing, but you would need to ask them if they will do Zanussi board configurations. --------------------------------------EMW ElectronicsThe BarnMillfieldForest RoadOxtonNG25 0TD0115-9652-118--------------------------------------QER Ltd.Quality HouseReedlands RdWORKINGTONCumbria CA14 3YF0190-067913-------------------------------------- Please rate the assistance given by me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks George In fact I have sent the broken board to QER (and await response) but they can't configure. Will try the other one next week. BW David
Ok David... Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars, it is the only way I get credited for responding to you. regards
David, If QER can repair the broken board, that board is already configured and should remain so unless the chip has to be replaced. Please be aware that any rating below a 3 star is a negative rating for me... I am trying to assist you and if negative ratings are given I do not get any credit for responding to you, irrespective of how much time I take responding to your situation. regards
What is the PNC of the appliance you wish to fit the board toWhat is the part number of the board you have received.. What is the name of the retail outlet you purchased it from?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PNC is###-##-####02Board purchased on Ebay : Electrolux Washing Machine PCB Assembly Not Configured EWM2100(###) ###-####17L435