Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My Valliant ECO Teh Pro 28 was installed three years ago.

My Valliant ECO Teh Pro 28 was installed three years ago. It's displaying 2.7 on the screen and the bar is on red. Please advise.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Pro 28 ?Also how long has it been since this one was service and cleaned? Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Three years old. Serviced less than three weeks ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'd prefer to communicate this way, not by telephone.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi you don't need a phone call, Im not sure if that was some auto generated message ?But please rate my service so I can close that for you.And I will be here for you until we have this solved, but yes you will need a technician to check this and make the repair.Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Your very welcome;-)