Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Worcester green star 12 I condenser boiler. Pressure is high

Customer Question

Worcester green star 12 I condenser boiler. Pressure is high and rising. This is causing pipe to drip in airing cupboard. Don't think I'm capable of dealing with this. Is there a simple solution possibly? If not is there an engineer in Peterborough area who could attend. Is this classed as an emergency or can it wait til tomorrow if I turn the boiler off? I don't want to be blown up? Pressure is 2.5
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Im sorry to hear you are having this trouble.the pressure relief valve is the one that is leaking so its not an emergency.You can have this looked at tomorrow.As for a an engineer I woudl recommend: http://peterborough.ablegas.uk/You will need a new regulator.In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael