Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a Zanussi tce 7227 w tumble dryer, it works

I have a Zanussi tce 7227 w tumble dryer, it works for about 10 mins then it stops, the "end of programme" light comes on and it starts bleeping.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Zanussi tce 7227 ?And is yours the gas or electric model?Does it still get hot?And are there any error signals lights after tit shuts down like this? Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, its about 9 years old, its electric, it still gets hot, all lights go out except the end of programme light
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for that.I need to know if at the vent, you can feel good air flow coming out and if its warm or hot?Then:Try one thing for me as a test. Unplug the dryer for 30 full minutes then plug it back in.Please run it and let me know if you still have the issue.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I'll try that and get back to you, if this doesn't work, does it need an engineer?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi it will require service to fix this but it should be pretty minor.In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael