Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

MichaelI was in contact with you on Saturday regarding our

MichaelI was in contact with you on Saturday regarding our Neff Combination Oven. I have replied to your advice twice but I am concerned that they are not getting through. I have the part number for the magnetron from espares but they cannot identify the diode. I should be grateful fi you could let me know what I have to order and then when the parts arrive perhaps you could guide my husband through installation. That you
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi good morning, the diode you can use for this is this one:http://www.espares.co.uk/product/es718150/diode?pageNumber=1&SearchTerm=Neff%20microwave%20diode I will stick with you until this repair is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael