Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a vaillant eco tec pro 24 combi boiler which was fitted

Customer Question

I have a vaillant eco tec pro 24 combi boiler which was fitted in Jan 2015 and ha a 5year warranty. I called an engineer out last month because the boiler did not come on in the morning as timed and was emitting a loud buzzing noise which stopped when I pressed the reset button , then did the same thing on two more occasions. It was doing the same thing again this morning, again firing up ok when I pressed the reset button. I also called out an engineer in January this year because the boiler wasn't coming on in the morning, and the engineer said it was a problem with the sensor This is a relatively new boiler.!!
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael, Im sorry to hear you are having this toruble. This is most likley just a sensor issue, but it may be gettting blown due toan electrical glitch or as can happen ...a bad batch of parts;-(it sounds liek you have another failed component(sensor) to blame for this. I have been a technician for over 30 years so I have seen that happen many times.I will replace a part and a short while later the same exact part will fail again lol. Once we finally get a good one in, the system will have no further issues ;-)I would simply mention that to them this time when they come out.Im sure thats all this one is.Unfortunately its not a do it yourself project for safety reasons.In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael