George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

My Bosch integrated dishwasher comes up with an error code

My Bosch integrated dishwasher comes up with an error code E015 and stops working. This has happened twice now. The first time we turned it off at the mains for a few days and it started again but it has just done it again. It has to be turned off at the mains as otherwise it just keeps making an awful noise and you cannot turn it off on the appliance. Can you tell me what I can do?
Emma Baker
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello Emma, my name is***** you tell me the Enr from the the etching in the metal at the top of the open door please regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'll have to do this later as at work at moment. Thanks
Ok Emma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sbv65mo0gb/35
Thank you Emma, E15 on that model indicates that there has been a water over-flo or a water leak into the base of the appliance and this has activated the anti-flood system. Turn the appliance off and tilt the appliance backwards slightly to escape the water from the base.. The appliance should then work.. If it happens again then you may need to take off the right hand panel to investigate for leaks. regardsGeorge