Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I need to replace the oven microswitch on a Creda Carefree

Customer Question

I need to replace the oven microswitch on a Creda Carefree Solar Plus (model 49711}. I have the part but how to get at the site to replace the switch. Can you help please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
phone number 01295 760731
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not understand your request for "Expert Service(s). Please phone as I requested so that I can explain my problem more easily.. Phone No. 01295 760731.. Thank you.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi Sorry for the delay in getting to your question, Do you still need help on this? Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I do. I tried to open up the main oven but discovered that the whole unit of both ovens is all one and would mean basically dismantling the whole cooker. i cannot see how to reach the damaged micro switch. Please help.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I did reply back this morning but looks like it didn't go through. The door switch is located on the right hand side of the oven.You need to pull the oven out and remove the screws holding the right hand side panel on and bend it out a bit.Then you will see the door switch there towards the front.You can swap it over from there and that will do the trick. Now if you need to fully remove the side panel then there are screws on the front of the side panel as well. But most of the time I do it just be removing the screws at the back of the panel and bend it out from there. Regards
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi Just wondering how you got on with the oven as the question is still open? If you need anymore info just get back to me. If not then if you could rate the answer i gave then it will close the question. Regards