Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

The turntable in my microwave oven has started to move jerkily,

The turntable in my microwave oven has started to move jerkily, is it the motor that is the problem. If so is there a local repair centre?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, make sure the unit is clean under the microwave glass plate and examine the plastic tab that spins the plate is it ok? If so, the motor will need to be replaced. Its pretty easy to do and inexpensive as well, If you are handy and have a few basic hand tools its easy, but other wise, please let me know your State and Town so I can refer you to the best place for service near you;-)Thank you SincerelyTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Leigh-on-Sea, Essex SS9 4RS
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thank you just one minute;-)
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi I have a few but if you can use these guys they are the best.http://www.appliancepros.co.uk/candy-repair-in-ss9.htmlPhone: 0844(###) ###-####In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael