Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Where can I find a replacement terminal block belling

Customer Question

Hi, where can I find a replacement terminal block for a belling fse 60 mf cooker?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Im sorry to hear of your trouble. Below is a great site for this part, i have others in case they are out of these, just let me know.Please visit : http://www.espares.co.uk/ Or call:0844 9777 888 In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They don't have them, any I've looked on dozens of other spares websites, eBay, etc but can't find the correct block for my model of cooker anywhere.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the accept! Have a great day!Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is that the full extent of your advice - that you can't provide an answer above what I have already done (I.e. Looked online for a stockist)?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I will help in any way I can. I mentioned where you can get the correct terminal block, but you could use any that have heavy enough connector posts and enough conductor strips for this application. If you don't want the original terminal block designed for this application you can check placed like granger.com and digikey.com for other workable terminal blocks ;-)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but you said try espares and I've already said they don't have the terminal block I need. You mention I could use any block with heavy enough posts and enough connector strips which I understand, but I can't find one! Can you actually provide a link to one that is suitable or don't you know which one is suitable? Thanks
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi I woudl recommend the original one as I have mentioned. Or you can check with Granger or Digikey, for any one with enough contacts rated at the needed rating or one with a high current rating will work fine;-) I will check to see if I can find a link for you of one I woudl recommend as well;-) Thanks for your patience.Tech Michael