Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Alarm keeps going of on and off week. Freezer seems fine no i

Customer Question

Alarm keeps going of on and off for past week. Freezer seems fine no ice ,super frost button flashing,modelcun3033
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Liebherr frost free fridge freezer?Were there any power outages or storms just prior to this problem?And is it still operating and holding its temp for now? Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not sure about 6yrs ,ish no power surges or storms it seems to come and go when bleeping temp alternates between 5 to 3
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Freezer seems ok
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi thanks for all that info.Please try one thing for me, it will tell me what the problem is.Either unplug your fridge or turn it off at the mains, for 5 full minutes then you can repower the fridge. Let me knwo what happens then so I can advise on what to do.Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry didn't get to finish power off only worked for 2days still alarm flashing/beeping randomly ,
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi thanks for that info, did the alarm etc stay off (ok) for the two days?Or was it the same after fr powering the unit?And since this may take some time, please rate kindly now so I can remain with you until we have this problem solved. I can tell you what to do next when I see that;-)SincerelyTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Trying to do rating but not happening ! Stars greyed out , it seems to randomly bleep for a while 30 mins or so then stops for hours
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi I sent this to customer service to see what the problem is with rating, it seems common these days lol.Please try again.Thank youTech Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pulled fridge out hoovered all the dust off checked the water outlet tube appears patent still bleeping. ,but I noticed the fridge door seal compromised have now used some tape to seal it so will see if that works if so will get new seal done
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Having fixed the door seal all seems well .yhank you
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Your very welcome;-)Tech Michael