dantheman2008
dantheman2008, Mechanic
Experience:  Worked as a vehicle technician since 2002, on all vehicles from minis to articulated lorries. Also work on most electrical appliances, specialising in pressure washers.
9224578

There, I have a NEff Slide and Hide door that I need to

Customer Question

Hi there, I have a NEff Slide and Hide door that I need to remove to clean between the panels of glass. Do you know if there is a video anywhere online as to how this is done? The written instructions are not super great.
Ta Donna
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,I have not yet had a reply to this message and it is now more than 1 day since I asked (with high urgency). It is no longer necessary for you to respond as my time to fix this door has expired.Please would you arrange for a refund of my payment?Regards
Donna
Expert:  dantheman2008 replied 1 year ago.
Hi Donna.I am Daniel. Very sorry to see none of my fellow experts replied to you in time, but hopefully my information will help you.Please feel free to com back and ask me any further questions if need be. Take a look at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1bxPJPifOw and at around 25 seconds in, he explains how to remove the door. Hope his helps, and please get back to me and let me know how you got on.
Hi DonnaHave you managed to watch that video I linked for you yet?If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to reply to me. RegardsDaniel