Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Michael, I have a Siemens TK76K573GB coffee machine. It was working

Customer Question

Hi Michael, I have a Siemens TK76K573GB coffee machine. It was working ok up until I gave it a full calc and clean in accordance with the manual 2 days ago. Since then the milk frother is spitting and spluttering and not producing a continuous flow of froth as it did previously. I have recleaned the frother and reassembled but to no avail. Any clues on what I should do?
Ken
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Siemens TK76K573GB?Also do you have hard water in your area(lots of minerals? Thank youTech Michael