George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Recently the dispenser door does not open during the wash and

Recently the dispenser door does not open during the wash and the tablet is still inside at the end of the wash also a number of times the finish dishwasher tablet has not dissolved and is in the machine soggy but intact, The dishwasher is classixx model SPCS40C12GB/22GB/ bought from ***** ***** October 2014
Can you help
William Jefford ***@******.***
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hi Bill, my name is***** fault is caused by parts of the dispenser itself which comes as a complete unit. If you click on the link below it will take you to the page where you can buy the product from the manufacturer. Please rate the assistance I have given you before leaving the page Dispensercleaners 440 TP300755073