Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Our bosch Avantixx 7, Varioperfect E-Nr.WAE24367GB/40 is

hi, our bosch Avantixx 7, Varioperfect E-Nr.WAE24367GB/40 is showing error code F:19. I googled looking for answers and there are lots of conflicting reports for this error code.
I have drained the excess water and i have cleaned the filter at the bottom (it had £1.50 in change stuck in it). I have removed the water connection at the back have check for blockages in the pipe and filter, same for the outlet pipe. The error code continues to show. I cannot get the door open to remove old washing and cannot make the machine do anything other than show an error code.
I am fairly confident that i can perform basic repairs and testing if i know what I'm looking for and am willing to admit defeat and call out a specialist if the solution is not simple.
Could you please advise?
Hannah
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Hannah, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Avantixx 7, Varioperfect ?Also please try this for me, unplug the machine from power for 2 full hours.Then plug it back in and let me know what it does?Does the error re appear, any other issues or errors?Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Tech Michael,the machine is approximately two (maybe coming up for 3) years old. we have been experiencing this problem since yesterday so the machine has been off and unplugged overnight before being plugged back in this morning, there was no change. As it stands it's been unplugged again since i removed the lose change from the filter about 4 hours ago. I have just plugged it back in and the problem is still the same error code F:19.Many ThanksHannah
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Hannah, thanks for that info.Please try this if it applies to your machine and let me knwo what it does if anything?To enter test program , push and hold Menu and Select buttons at the same time, then rotate cycle selector knob ccw to Permanent Press Cold position. If you can enter the test mode, the manual will tell you the rest.Note, yours may be different let me know if it is?Thanks Hannah.Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We don't seem to have any of those functions on our machine. I have attached an image of all the buttons our machine has to play with.ThanksHannah
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi thanks anyway, i though that lolOne final question when does th error appear in the cyle? soon as plugged in? Or when set to start etc?ThanksTech Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The error appears when we go to set the cycle. the screen appears blank otherwise.ThanksHannah
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Hannah,This one is going to be a failed main control board.I wish I had better news for you I really do. But its easy to replace with just a few basic hand tools and there is no soldering required.It just plugs in with a few connectors.I will help you all the way if you choose to do that repair, if not you will need an appliance technician to do this for you.Please Let me know in either case?The best place to get that main control board would be: http://www.espares.co.uk/I would call to order this part for up to date pricing and they dont list all parts ion their site;-)Phone: 0844 9777 888In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience: I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks so much for your help tech Michael,I've spoken with some of my other co-operative members and we've decided to replace the machine.I really appreciate all the help you've given today!Many thanks again
Hannah