Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

There. I have a Polar Commercial Fridge in my cafe, and

Hi there. I have a Polar Commercial Fridge in my cafe, and overnight the kitchen fuse tripped and it turned itself off. Now the temperature is at 27 degrees and I don't know what to do!
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Polar Commercial Fridge ?Also may I have the full model #?Will the circuit breaker reset, and will it run?Do the lights come on etc or is it appear shorted and dead? Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael
It is the Polar G590. I got it at the end of August 2015, so less than 8 months old.
So the fuse was pushed up and everything in the shop started working again. The kitchen lights and other fridges had all been impacted. The green on/off switch light is working and temperature shows as 29 degrees, but the fridge does not appear to be cooling in anyway. If I put my head inside it, I can hear it working through the humming sound, but it's completely warm. I am happy to chat on *********** if you would prefer to discuss
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi I would like to talk about this as well, I work for Just Answer and they have a format I have to follow for a call, So I will send you the offer, if you accept that, I will be able to call your through the system. But if not, I can an will continue with you like this til we get to the bottom of this problem;-) Either way Let me know.If you accept the offer I will be notified immediately and will call you at your earliest convenience.Thanks Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I get my money back on this? This was an urgent query and I paid £6 to receive a call I didn't get!