George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

My my Samsung bf30n3t11 oven has stopped working. The display

My my Samsung bf30n3t11 oven has stopped working. The display works, the fan comes on and grill works, but the heating element for the oven doesn't come on
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Is the time set on the appliance clock?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes - everything else works. time is set. Grill works, fan works when the over is on. Element just doesn't come on. No signs that its blown or anything. Oven is about 2-3yrs old
Is the fan at the rear panel inside the oven is rotating? When you try to use the oven, is the bulb inside the oven coming on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes - light comes on and yes the fan inside the over works
Then the fan element requires replacement... The element is behind the rear panel inside the oven and it surrounds the fan that you can see. Meanwhile, operate the oven on the conventional setting .. This is the setting with one line above another.. That utilises the top and bottom elements in the oven without the fan.
Here are some points to changing the fan element
Please rate the assistance given by meor accept the following Premium Service Request if you wish to speak to me by phone
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thanks - any idea what part number I need to order?
Be aware that the element may have damaged its control relay on the main pcb. This does not often hapen, but I need to warn you of it. Element to order is part number DG4700044AYou can buy this from CHS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thanks for your help