George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have an Indesit LS-12 DEA601. It is showing three flashing leds - the power led and

Hi, I have an Indesit LS-12 DEA601. It is showing three flashing leds - the power led and two of the four programme leds. I have removed the bottom panel and there is no evidence of water and the overflow microswitch clicks normally.
The machine seems to start correctly, but I have the impression that the water isn't heating up. What else can I check please? Steve
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Can you give me the serial number of the appliance please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is an Indesit DIF04 dishwasher LS12 DEA601 S2, serial number 8058 1073.
Steve, can you tell me which two of the 4 LEDs?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Programme 2 (pots and pans) and programme 4 (50 degs/eco)
Thanks Steve.. That is relating to the heating circuit; either a fault in the Heating element; a poor connection on a wire, failure of the module, fault in the heater relay on the pcb, or the pressure switch failing to initiate the heating. The most common failure is that on the heating element itself regards ***** ***** my assistance to you using the Stars provided
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Many thanks.