Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My zanussi washer produces hard towed inspire use of softener.

Customer Question

My zanussi washer produces hard towed inspire use of softener. Softener tray clean and empties at correct time Filtersare clean. What else can I check?
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
HiCan you post the model number of the washer please.Also stupid question but how do you dry the towels? Is it in a dryer?Regards