George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I live in Germany and want to buy a Siemens washing machine.

I live in Germany and want to buy a Siemens washing machine. Can I get the instruction manual in English.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
What is the model number or ENR of the washer you wish to purchase Bryan?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am unable to make a choice until I know if I can get the instructions in English - I'm going around in circles! I intend to spend around 500euros. Regards, Bryan
Get a list of the models you like and I will check for you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just back from the store and you have a choice to pick from. Siemens WM14Q4B1, Samsung WW80J3473KW and AEG L76475FL
Can I get manuals in English? Thanks for your help George.
Ok, No manuals are available at this time for the WM14Q4B1The manuals for the WW80J3473KW are only available in French Dutch & German The Manuals for the AEG L76475FL are available in English..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi! George, I can see what you said about Siemens and Samsung but not the third machine. The next page will not come up.
The Manuals for the AEG L76475FL are available in English.. Let me know if you need the manual and I can give you a download from my server
The Manuals for the AEG L76475FL are available in English..Let me know if you need the manual and I can give you a download from my server Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars, it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That will be very good of you George if you would send me the manual for the AEG machine. Thank you for your effort to get me out of the problem. I visualised going around in the same clothes for weeks.
Here is the link to the manual on my server... Please remember to save the manual to your hard drive before closing it. User Manual for AEG L76475FL in English.Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided, it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.regards
Experience: A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Evening George, can you get me the E-NR number for Siemens WM1424B1 please?
Hi Bryan.. The Enr is WM1424B1
Bryan, I think that the problem with the Siemens model is that the number you have given is incorrect Siemens model numbers would start with WM14 but would then have a letter not a number