Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

We have a Neff B15E42S0GB and the display is dead.

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
HiIf theres no power to display and the power to the oven is good then its possibley either a faulty control board or a thermal cut out. There isn't any fuses inside the oven you can replace.What you need to do is pull the oven out and remove the top. There you will see 2 control boards and in the back left corner there should be a small square thermal cut out with 2 wires on there. You need to test this with a multi meter and see if faulty. If so then you need to replace it.But if that's ok then you need to remove the control board and inspect them for signs of burning on there. If so then you need to replace it. But if they both look ok then I'm afraid its a case of replacing the board and seeing if this cures it. As the control board towards the back is the main power board and if this fails it will give this fault.But check the thermal cut out first and see what you find. But I'm afraid theres no fuses inside the oven on these.Regards