George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a whirlpool ADP7406 dishwasher. When I try to start

I have a whirlpool ADP7406 dishwasher. When I try to start it the green "start" light comes on as though it's working and then it sounds like it is trying to train for about 10 seconds, stops and the green light flashes.....I have tried to switch it on and off and use other programs but it still happens
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
How many times is the light flashing before pausing to start flashing again?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
6
Either the water inlet tap is closed or the filter is blocked.. The appliance can not get water..Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars, it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks - I have to go out now for a few hours but will try this when I get back....Can you send me the "rate me" request again please as I deleted it in error and will complete it later
Glad to be of service..To rate the assistance you can use the Star System provided.. If you have a problem, please let me know. regardsGeorge