Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I need a cable to attach my DVD player to my TV. Both appliances

Customer Question

I need a cable to attach my DVD player to my TV.
Both appliances are by LG.
DVD model number ..........DP542H
TV model number..............32LK45ou or OU I cannot see clearly as TV is wall mounted.
I was sent a cable (by whom I cannot remember) but the brass end 'plugs' were too large for both appliances. Can you help me?
I am sorry for being perhaps a little vague but technical names are ***** ***** comprehension.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi To connect these up all you need is an HDMi cable. Click here to see the cable on Amazon Once you have one of these then you just plug them into the back of the tv and dvd player and that connects them up. You dont have to get it from Amazon as just google HDMi cables and you will see loads of them. Hope this helps. Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have sent for the cable you mentioned but I only hope it is different from the 2 I have already returned as being of no use.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for being a little harsh earlier just put it down to frustration. Regards ***** *****
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
The HDMI cable will be correct as this is what you need to connect them both together if when you get it you get stuck and you can't fit it just get back to me as I am 100% sure that is the right cable.