George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Our Lamona fridge has a flashing green light. We've emptied

Customer Question

Our Lamona fridge has a flashing green light. We've emptied it, turned it off and cleaned it all with bicarbonate of soda in warm water. We poked the drainage hole with the plastic poking stick but green light is still flashing
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello Sarah, my name is***** you tell me the model number and product code of the fridge.. This will be on a label inside the fridge compartment.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Morning George. Here are the details
Model: L54315EB/SL300
Product code: LAM6700
Can you tell me;which light on the control panel is flashing green?what other indicators on the control panel are lit?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The centre light (product movie on Howdens website calls it the Fridge In Operation light).
The only other light is the flashing temperature indicator which reads '4'
Hi Sarah, Don't worry about the green light flashing.. It infers that the system is in quick cool due to the fridge not being cool enough. Turn the dial to the middle mark and after a while the light will stop flashing on its own. regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm afraid the fridge has been warm and unusable for 2 days now so have called an engineer.
Ok Sarah, if the fridge has been warm for 2 days you needed to call an engineer for likely regassing or for a sensor change since the temperature gauge is reading the correct temperature. Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.