George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

We paused our iwb 5113 half through filling yesterday, now

Customer Question

Hi we paused our iwb 5113 half through filling yesterday, now all the function lights and start/pause lights flash. The spin and drain lights are permanently on. I have drained all the water. And reset power as per instructions. Can you give me an clues to solve the issue
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
The fault lights are indicating that the door is not closed properly after attempted program restart... Either try to re-close the door or replace the door lock.
Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars, it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.