Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a built in ignis oven akl710/ix had bacon in oven cooking

Customer Question

I have a built in ignis oven akl710/ix had bacon in oven cooking on oven setting and pans on gas hob when all of sudden oven turned off looked at clock display and basically 4 8s were illuminated and triangles around the edge about 6 or 8 didn't take notice of it left it for about 5/10 mins then clock started flashing reset time turned oven on fan worked but couldn't check if oven was working because it was still hot have no manual to fault find can you help
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi I assume the hob and the oven are differnt unts as the model number you posted is just a gas hob only. Can you post the model number of the oven please. Its usually on a sticker on the inside of the door as you open it. Regards