Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Two of my belling kensington ceramic hob rings are only

Hi two of my belling kensington ceramic hob rings are only going on full power any ideas
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi Can you post the model number please. If not then are the hobs controled by there own switch each? Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi the model number is###-##-####
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for that. As these are controlled by there own switch the hobs. So if 2 of them are comming on the full power only then it will be the regulator for the hobs at fault. Theres are the switches you turn to turn the hob on. You need to replace both the regualtors for the hobs and that will cure the fault from there. If you need the part number then its###-##-####Regards