Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a Smeg oven [A42-2] and the fan motor in the

Hello, I have a Smeg oven [A42-2] and the fan motor in the lower oven has broken-it makes a horrible grinding noise, which causes the whole cooker to switch off. Can this fan be replaced, and how do i get in touch with someone to do it?
Many thanks, ***** *****
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi Are you looking at fixing this yourself or do you need a service engineer to do this for you? If you need the service engineer then were abouts in the UK are you? Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I think it's beyond me, so I need a service engineer. I'm based in North London , N8
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Ok i have recommeneded this company a few times and have had good feedback from other people so you can give them a bell and im sure they will sort it for you. They are call Noth London appliance repairs and there number is *****(###) ###-####So give them a bell and give them the full model number and tell them it needs a fan and they should bring the fan with them.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks I've left a message with them and I'll see whether they're able to sort it out.
regards
Dudley Phillips
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
No worries. Im sure they will ring you back tomorrow when they open again after the bank holiday and they will sort it for you.