George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

My candy dishwasher model cd14545-8o is flashing e45 and will

My candy dishwasher model cd14545-8o is flashing e45 and will not allow the dishwasher to work I have checked the outlet drain and this is running freely and also the water inlet which is also running freely any idea of the problem?
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi Are you sure its flashing E45 as the error code dont normally go that high. They start off at E1 goes to about E15 depending on the model. Regards
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
The CDI4545-80 has only error codes from E1 to E7 if you have the display.. If you meant that the display is flashing E4 then it means that an intervention by the Microswitch of the Antiflood Safety Device has occurred.This usually means that you have water in the base of the appliance.. Tilt the appliance backwards to expel any water ..
Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars, it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.
Experience: A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks George your diagnose was correct I tilted the machine and let the water run out and all appears to be working now. Thanks again.