Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

We have just bought a Hoover DynamicNext. I have trying

Hello We have just bought a Hoover DynamicNext. I have trying out the programmes and am delighted. i use a liquid detergent. My husband argues that in a programme with Pre wash I cannot use liquid as it will drain immediately from both detergent drawers and only be available for the first wash is this correct the instructions do not say that.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi The dergent dispenser flap actually has a seal in there so when you pore the liquid in there and close the flap it doesnt leak out from there. So you will be fine use the liquid in there even if you use the prewash as the liquid wont come out untill the flap opens as the seal in the flap lid stops it from leaking out. Hope this helps you. Regards