George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Hotpoint Aquarius dishwasher model FDW60G. Shows programme

Hotpoint Aquarius dishwasher model FDW60G. Shows programme lamp 3 flashing. What is the fault?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello Gordon, my name is***** flashing indicator means that you have water in the base of the appliance and it has activated the anti-flood protection. Tilt the appliance backward to expel the water and try again... If you get the problem again at a later date, take off the side panel to investigate for leaks. Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you. regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks George
The full story is more involved. My son moved house last week and the dishwasher was included in the deal. However, when looking for the house stopcock he pulled out the dishwasher and water leaked onto the floor. This is where I came in. I checked it out and found a split outlet hose. It is now 10pm. The next day I obtained and replaced a new hose.
Tested the machine and fault lamp flashed. My son's new house does not yet have a BT line or Wi-Fi so I am doing all this from my house a few miles away. I will not be able to try your recommendation until tonight so please bear with me.
Regards ***** *****
A Premium Service offer has been sent to you incase you wish to contact me by phone... There is no need to accept this unless you wish to discuss the issue by phone to make it easier for you...