George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

How to you switch off auto oven

Customer Question

how to you switch off auto for electric oven
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello Jean, my name is***** you tell me the serial number of the appliance please... This is usually on a label on the surround of the oven, behind the door. regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
rangemaster Toledo classic 110 auto is flashing
Does your clock look like the one in the link below?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
###-##-####dualfuel black
Press the first two buttons at the same time and whils doing so press one or other of the + or - buttons to alter the time. Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.
For future reference Jean.. Your model is 6447 I will await your rating kindly regardsGeorge
Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars, it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.