George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have Zanussi 'Built -in Double Oven' Model ZDA 45 The top

I have Zanussi 'Built -in Double Oven' Model ZDA 45
The top oven (Large) door doesn't close tightly to the frame.
Alot of hot air is escaping apart from the two exhaust grills eother side.
When the door is opened all ok when closing the hinges seem to graunch and jump before closing. Will this effect cooking times?
Regards Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello Mike, my name is***** this will affect your cooking times.. The door needs to be closed against its seal in order to heat correctly and efficiently. You need to replace the hinges of the door.. this is not an expensive task and you will find a dramatic improvement in your cooking. regards