Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have just moved into a new flat. When I switched on my

Customer Question

Hi. I have just moved into a new flat. When I switched on my whirlpool oven, I keep getting the "stop" readout. Please can you help?
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi You need to set the time on this to clear the stop on the display. Now this depends on the model but the most common way is this as below.You may have 2 dials on the left with a small button on the middle.Make sure the left dial is turned to off.Then press the small button 3 times from memory and you should get 00:00 flashing.Turn the right dial to set the correct time.Then just press the small button once and that should lock the time in and allow you to use the oven from there. Try that and see how it goes. If it doesnt work then post the model number and i can check further. Or if you want the instruction manual for this oven as well again post the model number and i can get it for you and upload it on here. Regards