George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have an AEG integral freezer and the only reference I

Customer Question

Hi I have an AEG integral freezer and the only reference I have for it is when we bought it from Wickes with the complete kitchen, the reference I have is AEG 1780 Fully Int Freezer AG918504i. I cannot find any reference on the freezer itself. The problem I have with it is the freezer is making a bleeping noise and when I open the door it show -18 with a flashing triangle next to it with an exclamation mark in the triangle. I cannot find the manual anywhere for the freezer so do not know what to do. Please can you help
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Click Here to download a copy of the manual Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you. regards