Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My Neff T1872 hob is dead so I need to replace it. Neff tell

Customer Question

My Neff T1872 hob is dead so I need to replace it. Neff tell me they need an EN number
so that they can advise if the proposed replacement a Neff hob T11D83X2 will fit. I cannot
see the Number. Please can you let me know the number they require. Many thanks.
Carol Gould
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi The E-nr number is ***** a sticker on the underside of the hob. If theres a drawer under the hob remove the drawer and have a look under there and you will see it from there.Or if it has an oven there you need to remove the oven and then you can access it. As Neff only put the model details on a sticker on the underside of the hob so im afraid you need to access under there to get the details. But looking that the model you have posted theres only 2 versions of that and they are T1872N0/01 and T1872A0/01There are the full E-nr numbers so looking at them both they are the same hobs so just give them the first number and thats the full E-nr they need. Regards