Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Zanussi ZF 91483WH Washing machine, and it does not

I have a Zanussi ZF 91483WH Washing machine, and it does not seem to have an accessible filter, am I missing something. I have been on to Zanussi as there is a fault with the spin cycle and they said to check the filter, but I can not locate it anywhere
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Would you kindly let me have the PNC number which is on the rating label in the door frame and I will have a look at the technical data for this appliance - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The product Number -###-##-####00
Serial No. - 541 00509
Type - FLP0941C1
OK on this model the drain pump assembly and its filter (such as it is) forms part of the tub assembly. To get access to the filter/pump you will need to disconnect it from the supply and then carefully put the appliance on its back. If you then look underneath, the drain pump is bolted onto the bulge in the bottom of the tub assembly. Its not what you might call a user friendly arrangement.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok, great, thanks for the knowledge, it is helpful, would you suggest trying to access it myself, or wait for the engineer to arrive, it is under warrantee, but they said if I did not check the filter I could be charged for the call out